Half Day Chiang Mai City and Cultural tour by Tuk Tuk
Tour Code: APH-01
Highlights: Chedi Luang Temple - Pantao Temple - Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Centre - Waroros Market
Details: Half day Sightseeing Tour
Tour operated by : AP GOOD @ TRAVEL (Private tour only)
Tour duration : 3 ½ - 4 Hours
Tour departing : Departs daily on a private basis
Pick up time : 08:30 a.m. or 01:30 p.m. at your hotel lobby, please advise us in advance on your booking.
Pick up & drop off conditions:
- Free pick up & drop off for hotels located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
- If you are unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can email or call us upfront.
We depart from your hotel by Tuk Tuk, our popular local transportation. Chiang Mai has had a long and independent history and shows Thai history through its fantastic scenery along Chiangmai’s moat, which is surrounded by historical and cultural heritage. First, we visit Chedi Luang Temple, Temple of the big stupa, which was built at the end of 14th century. Also on the temple grounds is the city pillar (Lak Mueang) of Chiang Mai, named Sao Inthakin. Then, we walk to Pantao Temple which is the teak Lanna viharn. It is constructed of moulded teak panels and supported by giant teak pillars. Inside the temple contains temple bells, ceramics, wooden Buddha & manuscripts. After that, we continue to visit Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Centre to learn more about the rich history, art and culture of the city. Finally, we visit Waroros Market which is the biggest local market in Chiang Mai where lots of Thai locals do their shopping. Here you will find a lot of goods, such as clothes, ethnic foods, vegetables, fruits, herbs, and flowers.
08:30 a.m. Pick you up from your hotel in Chiang Mai
Visit Chedi Luang Temple
Visit Pantao Temple
Visit Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Centre
Visit Waroros Local Market
12:15 p.m. Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
12:30 p.m. Arrive at your hotel in Chiang Mai
1. Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Centre is closed on Monday.
2. Program may be subject to change due to available schedule and any other unforeseen reasons.
|PRICES PER PERSON IN THAI BAHT|
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4-5 PAX||6-7 PAX||8-9 PAX|
- Transportation by Tuk Tuk
- English speaking tour guide with TAT license. Other languages are available on request
- All entrance fees / tickets as mentioned in the program
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Drinking water in our car
- Travel accident insurance
What’s not included:
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tours
How to wear:
-You should dress appropriately, T - shirt with short sleeves and long trousers is perfect for Temple tour.
What to bring:
- Sunscreen cream
- Hat or cap
- If you are happy with the level of service you’ve been provided by our tour guide and other local suppliers.