Half Day Long-neck hill tribe and other hill tribes
Tour Code: AP-07
Highlights: Long-neck hill tribe and other hill tribes - Orchid and Butterfly Farm or Elephant PooPooPaper Park.
Details: Half Day Sightseeing Tour
Tour operated by : AP GOOD @ TRAVEL (Private Tour only)
Tour duration : 4 Hours
Tour departing : Departs daily on a private basis
Pickup time : 08:30 a.m. or 01:30 p.m. at your hotel lobby, please advise us in advance on your booking.
Pickup & drop-off conditions:
- Free pickup & drop-off for hotels located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
- If you are unsure about the specific of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront.
We depart from your hotel to Long-neck hill tribe village and other hill tribes such as Lahu, Padong and Hmong at Baan Tong Luang. Baan Tong Luang Hill Tribe Cultural Preservation Village, advertised as an Eco-Agriculture Project. Civilization and materialism change their lives from hill tribes who live with a peaceful life, behind the mountains, to people who live rush in the city. Some cultures are almost gone from the minds of the new generation and no one knows when it will be forgotten. After this, we continue to visit an Orchid and Butterfly Farm or Elephant POOPOOPAPER Park. You can choose one of two routes.
08:30 a.m. Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai
Drive 45 minutes to Baan Tong Luang Village
Visit Long-neck hill tribe and other hill tribes, walk around the village to see their lifestyle
Visit Elephant POOPOOPAPER Park or Orchid Farm and butterfly Farm
Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
12:00 - 12:30 p.m. Arrive at your Hotel in Chiang Mai
Remark: Program may be subject to changewithout notice due to available schedule and any other unforeseen reasons. All timings are approximate.
|SERVICE TYPE||PRICES PER PERSON IN THAI BAHT|
|1 PAX||2-3 PAX||4-5 PAX||6-7 PAX||8-9 PAX|
|Private Tour (4 hours)||3,500||2,000||1,650||1,500||1,400|
- Private air conditioned van or car with Licensed driver
- English speaking tour guide with TAT license. Other languages are available on request
- All entrance fees / tickets as mentioned in the program
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Bottled drinking water in our car
- Travel accident insurance
What’s not included:
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tours
We carry a list of the extra options which can be added to your program. If you are interested in adding one or more to your program, please let us know and we will tell you if it is practical and what the additional fee will be.
Tiger Kingdom, Monkey, Snake and ATV
How to wear:
- Free Style
What to bring:
- Sunscreen cream
- Insect repellent
- Hat or cap
- If you are happy with the level of service you’ve been provided by our tour guide and other local suppliers.
We only employ safe and careful drivers and use the most modern and comfortable air conditioned cars or vans. Transportation will be arranged depending on the size of your group.
Please note during peak holiday periods we often need to contract vehicles to meet the high demand. Occasionally the make and model will be different from that described above but we do ensure all contracted vehicles offer the same comfort and safety level.