3 days 2 nights Discover Chiang Mai
Tour Code: APP-03B
Highlights: Chiang Mai /Doi Suthep Temple / Handicraft Village area/ Inthanon National Park / Elephant Interaction
Details: Tour operated by : AP GOOD @ TRAVEL (Private Tour Only)
Tour duration : 3 Days 2 Nights
Tour departing : Departs daily on a private basis
Pick up time : At your hotel lobby or Chiang Mai Airport .Please inform us of your hotel name or your flight information in advance on your booking.
Pick up & drop off conditions:
- Free pick up & drop off for hotel located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
- If you are unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can email or call us upfront.
Pick you up from your hotel or Chiang Mai Airport. Please advise us of your flight details.
Visit Handicraft village to see how the good quality stuffs are made such as Thai silk weaving, Silverware, lacquer ware, cotton weaving,
Siladon ceramic, Gems stone, wood carving and Umbrellas making
Afternoon Visit Doi Suthep Temple, one of the most inportant temples of Northern Thailand
17.00 p.m. Check in at ……………………………………………………Hotel in Chiang Mai
18.30 p.m. Pick you up from your Hotel to Khantoke Dinner , an authentic Thai dinner within the atmosphere of northern Thai Style culture, at Khum Khantoke
Enjoy your Khantoke Dinner and shows at Khum Khantoke
21.00 p.m. Return to your Hotel in Chiang Mai
21.30 p.m. Arrive at your hotel in Chiang Mai
08.30 a.m. Pick you up from your hotel in Chiang Mai and drive 2 hours to Inthanon National Park
Visit the highest mountain in Thailand
Visit Angkha nature trail
Visit twin pagoda, built to commemorate the King and Queen’s 60th birthdays
Visit Hmong market
Lunch at a local restaurant
Visit Royal Project
Visit Hill Tribe Village
Visit Wachirathan Waterfall, a large waterfall which plummets over the edge of a high cliff into a deep pool below.
21.30 p.m. Drive back to your hotel in Chiang Mai
22.00 p.m. Arrive at your hotel in Chiang Mai
08.30 a.m. Check out from your hotel and drive 1 hour and 30 minutes to Elephant Camp
10.00 a.m. Change your clothes into mahout clothing
Learn about Thai elephants and basis commands of elephant training
Feed the elephants
Ride on elephant as you are a mahout
If you don’t want to ride them you can walk with them
Enjoy taking elephant for a bath
11.00 a.m. Change your clothes
11.30 p.m. Buffet lunch, Thai food
13.00 p.m. Visit Orchid Farm or Elephant PooPooPaper Park, an eco-friendly outdoor museum park that introduces the unique steps involved in making paper products from elephant poop fibers
Drive to Chiang Mai Airport about 1 ½ hours
Arrive at Chiang Mai Airport
1. Rules of Elephant riding. A maximum of 2 passengers for 1 elephant, 2 passengers should not weigh more than 120-160 kgs. Both sides of howdah must be balanced, Pregnancy is not allowed to ride.
2. Program may be subject to change due to available schedule and any other unforeseen reasons.
- Private air-conditioned vehicles with licensed experienced driver and gasoline
- English-speaking licensed experienced guide
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
- 2 nights 3-Star hotel accommodation
- Meals as mentioned in the program: 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 Dinners
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Travel accidence insurance coverage
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tours
A special meal can be requested at the time of booking or by adding a request to an existing reservation. We will do our best to supply your preferred choice.
We carry a list of the extra options which can be added to your program. If you are interested in adding one or more to your program, please let us know and we will tell you if it is practical and what the additional fee will be.
Zilpline, Long-neck hill tribe, Tiger Kingdom, ATV, Insect museum, Monkey School, Snake farm.
What to bring:
- Sunscreen cream
- Hat or cap
- Insect repellent
- If you are happy with the level of service you’ve been provided by our tour guide and other local suppliers.
We only employ safe and careful drivers and use the most modern and comfortable air conditioned cars or vans. Transportation will be arranged depending on the size of your group.
Please note during peak holiday periods we often need to contract vehicles to meet the high demand. Occasionally the make and model will be different from that described above but we do ensure all contracted vehicles offer the same comfort and safety level.