Half Day Elephant and Long-neck Hill Tribe Village
Tour Code: AP-06
Highlights: Elephant shows and ride at Mae Sa Elephant Camp , Long-neck Hill Tribe Village
Details: Half Day Sightseeing Tour
Tour operated by : AP GOOD @ TRAVEL (Private Tour only)
Tour duration : 5 Hours
Tour departing : Departs daily on a private basis
Pick up time : 08:30 a.m. or 12:30 p.m. at your hotel lobby, please advise us in advance on your booking.
Pick up & drop off conditions:
- Free pick up & drop off for hotels located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
- If you are unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront.
We depart from your hotel to Mae Sa Elephant camp which takes about a 45-minute drive. Here you can visit art exhibition, which is acknowledged as “The most expensive painting by a group of elephants” by Guinness World Records at Mae Sa Elephant Camp. Delight in a wide range of demonstrations like elephant training techniques, bathing, traditional roundup methods, and elephant games. Then, enjoy elephant riding for about 45-50 minutes through jungle to a Long-neck Hill Tribe Village called Baan Tong Luang. Baan Tong Luang Hill Tribe Cultural Preservation Village, advertised as an Eco-Agriculture project.
08:30 a.m. Pick you up from your hotel in Chiang Mai
Drive 45 minutes to Mae Sa Elephant Camp
Feed the elephants
See Elephant Shows
Enjoy Elephant riding through jungle for about 45-50 minutes to Long-neck Hill Tribe Village
Visit Long-neck Hill Tribe Village and other hill tribes
12:45 p.m. Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
01:30 p.m. Arrive at your Hotel in Chiang Mai
1. Rules of Elephant riding. A maximum of 2 passengers for 1 elephant, 1 person should not weigh more than 80 kgs. If over, you have to pay 2,000 baht for single ride. Both sides of howdah must be balanced.
Pregnancy is not allowed to ride.
2. Program may be subject to change due to available schedule and any other unforeseen reasons.
|SERVICE TYPE||PRICES PER PERSON IN THAI BAHT|
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4-5 PAX||6-7 PAX||8-9 PAX|
- Private air conditioned van or car with Licensed driver
- English speaking tour guide with TAT license. Other languages are available on request
- All entrance fees / tickets as mentioned in the program
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Drinking water in our car
- Travel accident insurance
What’s not included:
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tours
We carry a list of the extra options which can be added to your program. If you are interested in adding one or more to your program, please let us know and we will tell you if it is practical and what the additional fee will be.
Tiger Kingdom, Zipline, Insect museum, Monkey School, Snake farm, ATV, Shooting
How to wear:
- Free Style
What to bring:
- Sunscreen cream
- Insect repellent
- Hat or cap
- If you are happy with the level of service you’ve been provided by our tour guide and other local suppliers.
We only employ safe and careful drivers and use the most modern and comfortable air conditioned cars or vans. Transportation will be arranged depending on the size of your group.
Please note during peak holiday periods we often need to contract vehicles to meet the high demand. Occasionally the make and model will be different from that described above but we do ensure all contracted vehicles offer the same comfort and safety level.