One Day Tour Chiang Rai - Hot Spring - White Temple- Black House - Golden Triangle - Opium House
Tour Code: APF-14
Highlights: Hot Spring - White Temple - Black House - Golden Triangle - Opium House
Details: One Day Sightseeing Tour
Tour operated by : AP GOOD @ TRAVEL (Private Tour only)
Tour duration : 13 Hours
Tour departing : Departs daily on a private basis
Pick up time : 07:00 a.m. or 07:30 a.m. at your hotel lobby, please advise us in advance on your booking.
Pick up & drop off conditions:
- Free pick up & drop off for hotels located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
- If you are unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can email or call us upfront.
We depart from your hotel early in the morning to Chiang Rai Province which takes about a 3-hour drive. Firstly, we have a short break at Mae Khachan Hot Spring, surrounded by spectacular hills and, it is the shelter of the large and shady tree. Then, we continue to Chiang Rai to visit Rong Khun Temple, more well-known among foreigners as the White Temple, is a contemporary unconventional Buddhist temple in Chiang Rai Province, Thailand. It was designed by Chalermchai Kositpipat in 1997. Lunch will be provided at a local restaurant. After lunch, we visit Black House where is the proud work of Thawan Duchanee, a Chiang Rai born Thai artist who has developed a style of work representing the darkness in humanity. With lots of red and black hues, skins, skulls and various other animal parts made into eerie artwork. After that, we continue to Golden Triangle where you can enjoy the panoramic view of Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar on the border. Finally, we visit Opium house before heading back to Chiang Mai.
07:00 a.m. Pick you up from your hotel in Chiang Mai
Drive to Chiang Rai Province
Visit Mae Khachan Hot Spring
Visit White Temple
Visit Black House
Visit Golden Triangle
Visit Opium House
04:00 p.m. Return back to your hotel in Chiang Mai
08:00 p.m. Arrive at your hotel in Chiang Mai
Remark: Program may be subject to change without notice due to available schedule and any other unforeseen reasons.
|SERVICE TYPE||PRICES PER PERSON IN THAI BAHT|
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX||7 PAX UP|
- Private air conditioned van or car with Licensed driver
- English speaking tour guide with TAT license. Other languages are available on request
- All entrance fees / tickets as mentioned in the program
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Drinking water in our car
- Travel accident insurance
What’s not included:
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tours
A special meal can be requested at the time of booking or by adding a request to an existing reservation. We will do our best to supply your preferred choice.
We carry a list of the extra options which can be added to your program. If you are interested in adding one or more to your program, please let us know and we will tell you if it is practical and what the additional fee will be.
Long-neck hill tribe, Boat trip along Mae Khong River
How to wear:
- You should dress appropriately, T - shirt with short sleeves and long trousers is perfect for Temple tour.
What to bring:
- Sunscreen cream
- Hat or cap
- Insect repellent
- If you are happy with the level of service you’ve been provided by our tour guide and other local suppliers.
We only employ safe and careful drivers and use modern and comfortable air conditioned cars and vans. Transportation will be arranged depending on the size of your group.
Please note during peak holiday periods we often need to contract vehicles to meet the high demand. Occasionally the make and model will be different from that described above but we do ensure all contracted vehicles offer the same comfort and safety level.