One Day Chiang Rai (Long Trip)
Tour Code: APF-13
Highlights: Hot Spring - White Temple - Chiang Saen Ancient City - Golden Triangle where you can enjoy the panoramic view of Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar on Pra That Pu Khao- Opium House
Details: One Day Sightseeing Tour
Tour operated by : AP GOOD @ TRAVEL (Private Tour only)
Tour duration : 14 Hours
Tour departing : Departs daily on a private basis
Pickup time : 07:00 a.m. at your hotel lobby
Pickup & drop-off conditions:
- Free pickup & drop-off for hotels located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
- If you are unsure about the specific of your hotel or resort location, you can email or call us upfront.
We depart from your hotel early in the morning to Chiang Rai Province which takes about a 3-3½-hour drive. First, we have a short break at Mae Khachan Hot Spring, surrounded by spectacular hills, and it is the shelter of the large and shady tree. Then, we continue to Chiang Rai to visit Rong Khun Temple, more well-known among foreigners as the White Temple, is a contemporary unconventional Buddhist temple in Chiang Rai Province, Thailand. It was designed by Chalermchai Kositpipat in 1997. After that, we drive to Chiang Saen ancient city. Chiang Saen is small district of Chiang Rai province and the Ancient City of Chiang Saen is one of the oldest settlements in the Kingdom of Thailand. It is located along the Mekong River. The residents of Chiang Saen have a very easy-going and peaceful lifestyle. Many of the residents live nearby one of the hundreds of ancient structures that once graced this city. After lunch at a local restaurant, we visit Opium house. Finally, we visit Golden Triangle where you can enjoy the panoramic view of Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar on Pra That Pu Khao Temple.
07:00 a.m. Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai
Visit Hot spring
Visit White Temple
Visit Chiang Saen ancient city
Visit Opium House
Visit Golden Triangle
Enjoy the panoramic view of Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar on Pra That Pu Khao Temple.
04:30 p.m. Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai about 4 ½ hours
09:00 p.m. Arrive at your hotel in Chiang Mai
Remark: Program may be subject to change without notice due to available schedule and any other unforeseen reasons. All timings are approximate.
|SERVICE TYPE||PRICES PER PERSON IN THAI BAHT|
|1 PAX||2-3 PAX||4-5 PAX||6-7 PAX||8-9 PAX|
|Private Tour (14 hours)||7,000||4,000||3,200||2,800||2,600|
- Private air conditioned van or car with Licensed Driver
- English speaking tour guide with TAT license. Other languages are available on request
- All entrance fees / tickets as mentioned in the program
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Bottled drinking water in our car
-Travel accident insurance
What’s not included:
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tours
We carry a list of the extra options which can be added to your program. If you are interested in adding one or more to your program, please let us know and we will tell you if it is practical and what the additional fee will be.
Long-neck hill tribe, Boat trip along Mae Khong River
How to wear:
- You should dress appropriately, T - shirt with short sleeves and long trousers is perfect for Temple tour.
What to bring:
- Sunscreen cream
- Hat or cap
- Insect repellent
- If you are happy with the level of service you’ve been provided by our tour guide and other local suppliers.
We only employ safe and careful drivers and use the most modern and comfortable air conditioned cars or vans. Transportation will be arranged depending on the size of your group.
Please note during peak holiday periods we often need to contract vehicles to meet the high demand. Occasionally the make and model will be different from that described above but we do ensure all contracted vehicles offer the same comfort and safety level.