One Day Tour Inthanon National Park
Tour Code: APF-12
Highlights: Thailalnd’s highest mountain - Angkha Natural Trail - Rhododendrons - Wachirathan Waterfall - Wood Carving Village
Details: One Day Sightseeing Tour
Tour operated by : AP GOOD @ TRAVEL (Private Tour only)
Tour duration : 9 Hours
Tour departing : Departs daily on a private basis
Pick up time : 08:30 a.m. at your hotel lobby. You can set pick up time for you group, please request /note in advance on your booking.
Pick up & drop off conditions:
- Free pick up & drop off for hotels located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
- If you are unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can email or call us upfront.
We depart from your hotel to Southern area which takes about a 2-hour drive. Doi Inthanon National Park is Thailand’s highest mountain which is a true jewel of natural beauty, consisting of rugged mountainous terrain blanketed by lush tropical forests and majestic waterfalls. First, we stop at the highest peak to see incredible panoramic views. Then, travel to Angkha Nature Trail to discover Rhododendrons and forest which can only been seen at this high elevation. After that, we visit twin pagodas which were built by the Royal Thai Air Force in commemoration of the 60th birthday of Majesties The King and Queen. Next, we visit Hmong hill tribe Market. Lunch will be provided at a local restaurant. After lunch, we continue to visit Royal Project where there are various kinds of plants. Then, drive to hill tribe village where you can sample the mountain coffee and learn about the culture. If you visit Chiamg Mai in August - November, you will see amazing views of Terraced Rice Fields. Finally, we drive to Wachirathan Waterfall, one of Inthanon’s most beautiful waterfalls.
08:30 a.m. Pick you up from your hotel in Chiang Mai
Drive 2 hours to Inthanon National Park
Visit the highest mountain in Thailand
Visit Angkha nature trail
Visit twin pagoda
Visit Hmong market
Visit Royal Project
Visit Hill Tribe Village
Visit Wachirathan Waterfall
04:00 p.m. Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
05:30 p.m. Arrive at your hotel in Chiang Mai
|SERVICE TYPE||PRICES PER PERSON IN THAI BAHT|
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4-5 PAX||6-7 PAX||8-9 PAX|
- Private air conditioned van or car with Licensed driver
- English speaking tour guide with TAT license. Other languages are available on request
- All entrance fees / tickets as mentioned in the program
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Drinking water in our car
- Travel accident insurance
What’s not included:
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tours
A special meal can be requested at the time of booking or by adding a request to an existing reservation. We will do our best to supply your preferred choice.
How to wear:
- Free style
What to bring:
- Sunscreen cream
- Hat or cap
- Insect repellent
- Jacket for winter season (November - February)
- If you are happy with the level of service you’ve been provided by our tour guide and other local suppliers.
We only employ safe and careful drivers and use modern and comfortable air conditioned cars and vans. Transportation will be arranged depending on the size of your group.
Please note during peak holiday periods we often need to contract vehicles to meet the high demand. Occasionally the make and model will be different from that described above but we do ensure all contracted vehicles offer the same comfort and safety level.