One Day Doi Inthanon National Park and Soft Trekking on Pha Dok Siew Nature Trail
Tour Code: APT-05
Highlights: Thailalndís highest mountain - Twin Pagodas - Hmong Hill Tribe Market - Soft Trekking on Pha Dok Siew Nature Trail - Hill Tribe Village - Waterfall
Tour operated by : AP GOOD @ TRAVEL(Private Tour only)
Tour duration : 9-10 Hours
Tour departing : Departs daily on a private basis
Pickup time : 08:00 a.m. at your hotel lobby
Pickup & drop-off conditions:
- Free pickup & drop-off for hotels located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
- If you are unsure about the specific of your hotel or resort location, you can email or call us upfront.
We depart from your hotel to Southern area which takes about a two-hour drive. Doi Inthanon National Park is Thailand’s highest mountain which is a true jewel of natural beauty, consisting of rugged mountainous terrain blanketed by lush tropical forests and majestic waterfalls. First, we stop at the highest peak to see incredible panoramic views. Then, travel to Angkha Nature Trail to discover Rhododendrons and forest which can only been seen at this high elevation. Next, we visit Twin Pagodas which were built by the Royal Thai Air Force in commemoration of the 60th birthday of Majesties The King and Queen. After that, we stop at Hmong Hill Tribe Market. After lunch at a local restaurant, we start a 1 ½ -hour trekking on Pha Dok Siew Nature Trail, this trail will take you through rice fields and beautiful mountainous scenery to hill tribe village where you can sample the mountain coffee and learn about the culture. If you visit Chiang Mai in August - November, you will see amazing views of Terraced Rice Fields. Finally, we drive to Wachirathan Waterfall, one of Inthanon’s most beautiful waterfalls.
08:00 a.m. Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai
Drive 2 hours to Inthanon National Park
Visit the highest mountain in Thailand
Visit Angkha Nature Trail
Visit Twin Pagodas
Visit Hmong market
Start a 1 ½ -hour trekking on Pha Dok Siew Nature Trail with local guide
Visit Karen hill tribe and sample the mountain coffee at Mae Klang Luang Village
Visit Wachirathan Waterfall
05:00 p.m. Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
06:30 p.m. Arrive at your hotel in Chiang Mai
1. This tour program requires a moderate level of physical. Make sure you’re in good health and can withstand a moderate level of activity.
2. Not recommended for pregnant women.
3. Program may be subject to change without notice due to available schedule and any other unforeseen reasons. All timings are approximate.
|SERVICE TYPE||PRICES PER PERSON IN THAI BAHT|
|1 PAX||2-3 PAX||4-5 PAX||6-7 PAX||8-9 PAX|
|Private Tour (9-10 hours)||7,000||3,900||3,200||2,800||2,600|
- Private air conditioned van or car with Licensed driver
- English speaking tour guide with TAT license. Other languages are available on request
- All entrance fees / tickets as mentioned in the program
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Bottled drinking water in our car
- Travel accident insurance
What’s not included:
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tours
A special meal can be requested at the time of booking or by adding a request to an existing reservation. We will do our best to supply your preferred choice.
How to wear:
- Free style
- Hiking shoes
What to bring:
- Sunscreen cream
- Hat or cap
- Insect repellent
- Jacket for winter season (November - February)
- Raincoat for Rainy season (July - September )
- If you are happy with the level of service you’ve been provided by our tour guide and other local suppliers.
We only employ safe and careful drivers and use the most modern and comfortable air conditioned cars or vans. Transportation will be arranged depending on the size of your group.
Please note during peak holiday periods we often need to contract vehicles to meet the high demand. Occasionally the make and model will be different from that described above but we do ensure all contracted vehicles offer the same comfort and safety level.