One Day Trekking Mae Wang
Tour Code: APT-04
Highlights: Trekking over wooded mountains through jungle, across rice terraces to waterfall - the Karen hill tribe village – Bamboo rafting
Details: One Day Trekking Tour
Tour operated by : AP GOOD @ TRAVEL (Private Tour only)
Tour duration : 8-9 Hours
Tour departing : Departs daily on a private basis
Pick up time : 08:30 a.m. at your hotel lobby, please advise us. (You can set pick up time for you group, please request /note in advance on your booking).
Pick up & drop off conditions:
- Free pick up & drop off for hotels located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
- If you are unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can email or call us upfront.
We depart from your hotel to southern area which takes about 1 hour. First, we stop at the local market where we can buy a food for lunch. After this, we drive to Mae Wang district where part of Doi Inthanon National Park. We start trekking about 2 hours over wooded mountains through jungle, across rice terraces to the waterfalls where you can enjoy swimming. We will lunch at bamboo hut house near the waterfall. After lunch, we continue trekking about 30 minutes to Karen hill tribe village. Then, we drive about 30 minutes to base camp for bamboo rafting. Finally, we travel onbamboo rafting in the sense of fresh air and sustainable living along Mae Wang River.
08.30 a.m. Pickup from your hotel in Chiang Mai
Drive 1 hour to Mae Wang District
09:30 a.m. Stop at local Market
Start trekking about 2 hours over wooded mountains through jungle, across rice terraces to waterfall
Lunch will be provided
Trekking to Karen hill tribe village
Visit Karen hill tribe village and local school
Drive to base camp for bamboo rafting
Enjoy bamboo rafting in the sense of fresh air and sustainable living along Mae Wang River
15:00-16:00 p.m. Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
16:30-17:30 p.m. Arrive at your hotel in Chiang Mai
1. Prepare for a long walk. Trekking is a hard work. Physical fitness is required.
2. Pregnancy is not allowed to do this program
3. This program is available on November- June. You should wear hiking shoes.
4. Program may be subject to change without notice due to available schedule and any other unforeseen reasons.
|SERVICE TYPE||PRICES PER PERSON IN THAI BAHT|
|1 PAX||2-3 PAX||4-5 PAX||6-7 PAX||8-9 PAX|
|Private Tour (8-9 hours)||6,500||3,500||2,800||2,400||2,200|
- Private air conditioned van or car with licensed Driver
- English speaking tour guide with TAT license. Other languages are available on request
- All entrance fees / tickets as mentioned in the program
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Drinking water in our car
- Travel accident insurance
What’s not included:
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tour
A special meal can be requested at the time of booking or by adding a request to an existing reservation. We will do our best to supply your preferred choice.
How to wear:
- Free style
- Hiking shoes.
What to bring:
- Swimming suite and towel
- Sunscreen cream
- Hat or cap
- Insect repellent
- If you are happy with the level of service you’ve been provided by our tour guide and other local suppliers.
We only employ safe and careful drivers and use the most modern and comfortable air conditioned cars or vans. Transportation will be arranged depending on the size of your group.
Please note during peak holiday periods we often need to contract vehicles to meet the high demand. Occasionally the make and model will be different from that described above but we do ensure all contracted vehicles offer the same comfort and safety level.