Half Day Chiang Mai City and Cultural tour by Tuk Tuk (Pogram B)
Tour Code: APH-01
Highlights: Sri SuphanTemple (Silver Temple), Chedi Luang , Lok Molee Temple, and Waroros Market
Details: Half Day Sightseeing Tour
Tour operated by : AP GOOD @ TRAVEL (Private tour only)
Tour duration : 3 ½ - 4 Hours
Tour departing : Departs daily on a private basis
Pick up time : 08:30 a.m. or 01:30 p.m. at your hotel lobby, please advise us in advance on your booking.
Pick up & drop off conditions:
- Free pick up & drop off for hotels located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
- If you are unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can email or call us upfront.
We depart from your hotel by TukTuk, our popular local transportation. Chiang Mai has had a long and independent history and shows Thai history through its fantastic scenery along Chiangmai’s moat, which is surrounded by historical and cultural heritage. First, we visit Sri SuphanTemple (Silver Temple) which is also known as the Silver Temple because of its impressive hand crafted silver decoration. The temple is completely covered in silver, from the walls to the roof and display some detailed silver carvings of Buddhism legends. Then, we visit Chedi Luang Temple, “The temple of the Great Stupa” which was built at the end of 14th century. Also on the temple grounds is the city pillar (Lak Mueang) of Chiang Mai, named Sao Inthakin. After that, we continue to Lok Molee Temple, one of the oldest temples in Chiang Mai, which features a 14th century chedi, manicured garden area and an impressive prayer hall. There is a lot to see at Lok Molee Temple, including interesting statues, Buddha images, elephant figures and it is a good place for photos. Finally, we visit Waroros Market which is the biggest local market in Chiang Mai where lots of Thai locals do their shopping. Here you will find
08:30 a.m. Pick you up from your hotel in Chiang Mai
Visit Sri SuphanTemple (Silver Temple)
Visit Chedi Luang Temple
Visit Lok Molee Temple
Visit Waroros Local Market
12:15 p.m. Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
12:30 p.m. Arrive at your hotelin Chiang Mai
Remark: Program may be subject to change due to available schedule and any other unforeseen reasons.
|SERVICE TYPE||PRICES PER PERSON IN THAI BAHT|
|1 PAX||2-3 PAX||4-5 PAX||6-7 PAX||8-9 PAX|
|Private Tour (3 ½ - 4 hours)||3,000||1,700||1,450||1,300||1,200|
- Transportation by Electric Tuk Tuk
- English speaking tour guide with TAT license. Other languages are available on request
- All entrance fees / tickets as mentioned in the program
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Drinking water in our car
- Travel accident insurance
What’s not included:
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tours
How to wear:
- You should dress appropriately, T - shirt with short sleeves and long trousers is perfect for Temple tour.
What to bring:
- Sunscreen cream
- Hat or cap
- If you are happy with the level of service you’ve been provided by our tour guide and other local suppliers.
Transportation:Electric Tuk Tuk