Half Day Phra That Doi Kham Temple and Royal Park Rajapruek
Tour Code: AP-11
Highlights: Phra That Doi Kham Temple and Royal Park Rajapruek
Details: Half Day Sightseeing Tour
Tour operated by : AP GOOD @ TRAVEL (Private Tour only)
Tour duration : 4 Hours
Tour departing : Departs daily on a private basis
Pickup time : 08:30 a.m. or 01:30 p.m., please advise us in advance on your booking.
Pickup & drop-off conditions:
- Free pickup and drop-off for hotels located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
- If you are unsure about the specific of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront.
We depart from your hotel to southern area which takes about a thirty-minute drive. First, we visit Phra That Doi Kham Temple, means “Temple of Golden Mountain”.The temple was built in B.E.1230 and is located on top of a mountain overlooking Chiang Mai city. The 17 meters high Sitting Buddha image on the hill top is visible from miles away. Then, continue to visit Royal Park Rajapruek. It is one of the most popular agro-tourism places of Chiang Mai and is counted as the center of Agricultural research. You will discover countless number of plants and varied kinds of flowers from all over the world.
08:30 a.m. Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai
Visit Phra That Doi Kham Temple
Visit Royal Park Rajapruek
12:00 p.m. Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
12:30 p.m. Arrive at your hotel in Chiang Mai
Remark: Program may be subject to change due to available schedule and any other unforeseen reasons. All timings are approximate.
|SERVICE TYPE||PRICES PER PERSON IN THAI BAHT|
|1 PAX||2-3 PAX||4-5 PAX||6-7 PAX||8-9 PAX|
|Private Tour (4 hours)||3,200||1,850||1,450||1,300||1,200|
- Private air conditioned van or car with Licensed Driver
- English speaking tour guide with TAT license. Other languages are available on request
- All entrance fees / tickets as mentioned in the program
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Bottled drinking water in our car
-Travel accident insurance
What’s not included:
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tours
We carry a list of the extra options which can be added to your program. If you are interested in adding one or more to your program, please let us know and we will tell you if it is practical and what the additional fee will be.
DoiSuthep Temple, Phuping Palace, Hmong Village, Chiangmai Zoo, Handicraft Village, City Temple
How to wear:
-You should dress appropriately, T - shirt with short sleeves and long trousers is perfect for Temple tour.
What to bring:
- Sunscreen cream
- Hat or cap
- If you are happy with the level of service you’ve been provided by our tour guide and other local suppliers.
We only employ safe careful drivers and use the most modern and comfortable air conditioned cars or vans. Transportation will be arranged depending on the size of your group.
Please note during peak holiday periods we often need to contract vehicles to meet the high demand. Occasionally the make and model will be different from that described above but we do ensure all contracted vehicles offer the same comfort and safety level.