Half Day Doi Suthep Temple, Palad Temple and short trekking on monk trail
Tour Code: APT-01
Highlights: Doi Suthep Temple, Palad Temple and short trekking on monk trail
Details: Trekking Tour
Tour operated by : AP GOOD @ TRAVEL (Private Tour only)
Tour duration : 4 – 4 ½ Hours
Tour departing : Departs daily on a private basis
Pickup time : 08:30 a.m. at your hotel lobby (You can set pickup time for your group, please advise us in advance on your booking.)
Pickup & drop-off conditions:
- Free pickup & drop-off for hotels located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
- If you are unsure about the specific of your hotel or resort location, you can email or call us upfront.
We depart from your hotel to Doi Suthep - Pui National Park which takes about a 45-minute drive. First, we visit Wat Phra That Doi Suthep or Doi Suthep Temple, one of northern Thailand’s most important and beautiful temples, located near the top of Doi Suthep (Mount Suthep). It is a place of worship, dates back to the year 1373 when the first Chedi was built. It is an important pilgrimage spot for the devout and is sacred site to many Thai people. Visitors can take the 306 steps staircase or ride on a cable car to reach the pagoda. Enjoy the magnificence of the temple with its Golden Chedi glowing and spectacular views of Chiang Mai City and its surroundings. A must visit! Then, continue to visit Palad Temple – while most people head to the top of Doi Suthep to visit the golden chedi of Wat Phra That DoiSuthep, many don’t realize there’s another gem hiding part way up the mountain. While it is not a particularly beautiful temple building, it features magical temple grounds including a waterfall, forest paths and stunning views of the city. Finally, we start trekking down from Palad Temple to base of Doi Suthep Pui –National park on Monk trail which takes about thirty minutes.
08:30 a.m. Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai
Drive 45 minutes up to the mountain
Visit Doi Suthep Temple
Drive to Palad Temple
Visit Palad Temple
Start trekking downhill passing forest on monk trail to base of Doi Suthep – Pui National Park
12:15-12:45 p.m. Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
12:30-01.00 p.m. Arrive at your hotel in Chiang Mai
1. Pregnancy is not allowed to do this program
2. Program may be subject to change due to available schedule and any other unforeseen reasons.
|SERVICE TYPE||PRICES PER PERSON IN THAI BAHT|
|1 PAX||2-3 PAX||4-5 PAX||6-7 PAX||8-9 PAX|
|Private Tour (4 – 4 ½ hours)||3,500||2,000||1,650||1,500||1,400|
- Private air conditioned van or car with Licensed Driver
- English speaking tour guide with TAT license. Other languages are available on request.
- All entrance fees / tickets as mentioned in the program
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Bottled drinking water in our car
- Travel accident insurance
What’s not included:
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tours
A special meal can be requested at the time of booking or by adding a request to an existing reservation. We will do our best to supply your preferred choice.
We carry a list of the extra options which can be added to your program. If you are interested in adding one or more to your program, please let us know and we will tell you if it is practical and what the additional fee will be.
How to wear:
- You should dress appropriately, T-shirt with short sleeves and long trousers is perfect for Temple tour.
- Hiking Shoes
What to bring:
- Sunscreen cream
- Hat or cap
- Insect repellent
- If you are happy with the level of service you’ve been provided by our tour guide and other local suppliers.
We only employ safe and careful drivers and use the most modern and comfortable air conditioned cars or vans. Transportation will be arranged depending on the size of your group.
Please note during peak holiday periods we often need to contract vehicles to meet the high demand. Occasionally the make and model will be different from that described above but we do ensure all contracted vehicles offer the same comfort and safety level.