One Day Hill Tribe Trekking and Bamboo Rafting
Tour Code: APT-08
Highlights: Hill Tribe Villages - Trekking - Bamboo Rafting
Details: Trekking Tour
Tour operated by : AP GOOD @ TRAVEL (Private Tour only)
Tour duration : 9-10 Hours
Tour departing : Departs daily on a private basis
Pickup time : 07:30 a.m. at your hotel lobby
Pickup & drop-off conditions:
- Free pickup & drop-off for hotels located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
- If you are unsure about the specific of your hotel or resort location, you can email or call us upfront.
The day starts with being picked up from your hotel, follows by a scenic drive through the mountains. Enjoy the beauty of the rainforest and remote areas of Northern Thailand. On route we will stop at the local market where we will buy some food and supplies for the trip. Next, we will stop at Hill tribe villages. These are the ethnic minority groups arrived from China include the Akha, Lahu. Here where you will learn about different way of life and culture. Then, we start trekking for a couple of hours. Trekking in Northern Thailand is a memorable experience allowing you to discover unique aspects to Thailand. You will have a great time enjoying nature and learn about trees and native wildlife in their natural environment in that area. After lunch, it’s time to go back , via a bamboo raft down Mae Taeng River through wild jungle and gorgeous scenery. At the end of rafting adventure, we change our clothes and head back to your hotel. If you visit Chiang Mai in August –November, you will see amazing views of rice fields. A must do in Chiang Mai!
07:30 a.m. Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai
Drive 1 hour to local market
Stop by local market to buy some food and supplies for the trip
Drive to Hill tribe villages
Visit Akha and Lahu village and experience different way of life
Start the hill trekking for a couple of hours
Lunch at Lahu hill tribe village
Enjoya bamboo rafting down Mae Taeng River through wild jungle and gorgeous scenery
04:30 p.m. Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
06:30 p.m. Arrive at your hotel in Chiang Mai
1. Minimum age for this program : 12 years old
2. This tour program requires a moderate level of physical. Make sure you’re in good health and can withstand a moderate level of activity.
3. Not recommended for pregnant women.
4. Program may be subject to change without notice due to available schedule and any other unforeseen reasons. All timings are approximate.
|SERVICE TYPE||PRICES PER PERSON IN THAI BAHT|
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4-5 PAX||6-7 PAX||8-9 PAX|
- Private air conditioned van or car with Licensed driver
- English speaking tour guide with TAT license. Other languages are available on request
- All entrance fees / tickets as mentioned in the program
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Bottled drinking water in our car
- Travel accident insurance
What’s not included:
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tours
A special meal can be requested at the time of booking or by adding a request to an existing reservation. We will do our best to supply your preferred choice.
How to wear:
- Free style
- Hiking shoes
- Jacket for winter season (November - February)
- Raincoat for Rainy season (July - September)
What to bring:
- Change of clothes (you will get wet)
- Sunscreen cream
- Hat or cap
- Insect repellent
- If you are happy with the level of service you’ve been provided by our tour guide and other local suppliers.
We only employ safe and careful drivers and use the most modern and comfortable air conditioned cars or vans. Transportation will be arranged depending on the size of your group.
Please note during peak holiday periods we often need to contract vehicles to meet the high demand. Occasionally the make and model will be different from that described above but we do ensure all contracted vehicles offer the same comfort and safety level.