One Day Wat Chalermprakiat (Unseen!), Hot Spring and Waterfall at Chae Son National Park
Tour Code: APF-18
Highlights: Wat Chalermprakiat (Unseen!), Hot Spring and Waterfall at Chae Son National Park, Arabica coffee plantation
Details: One Day Sightseeing Tour
Tour operated by : AP GOOD @ TRAVEL (Private Tour only)
Tour duration : 10 ½ Hours
Tour departing : Departs daily on a private basis
Pick up time : 07:30 a.m. at your hotel lobby
Pick up & drop off conditions:
- Free pick up and drop off for hotels located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
- If you are unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront.
We start by departing from Chiang Mai to Lamphang Province which takes about an hour and fifteen minutes. First, we stop at Tung Kwian Market, one of the authentic markets, where you will find mix of local products from clay to fresh vegetables and fruits from local farms to some unusual food stuff to variety of local northern food such as pork rinds, sausages. Then, we drive about 1 ½ hours to visit Wat Chalermprakiat Phrachomklao Rachanuson, also name Wat Phrabat Pu Pha Daeng, at ground-base level of Pu Yak Mountain. The temple was built to commemorate King Rama IV of Rattanakosin dynasty’s 200th anniversary. The view is absolutely stunning and breathtaking going up to reach pagodas perched on top of Pu Yak Mountain. A road trail and a series of steel steps (about 300 steps) created to facilitate the climb. The mountain has been a Buddhist pilgrimage site, due to a feature believed to be a footprint of Buddha. A truly incredible place to visit! After lunch at a local restaurant, we continue to visit Chae Son National Park, a lush forested and mountainous region. The main attraction is Chae Son Waterfall which is the 6-level waterfall with clear water flowing through high mountains. Only one kilometer away is the hot spring providing a misty and picturesque scene. Touch the great quality of mineral of hot spring. Finally, we stop at Mae Jam Village to visit Arabica coffee plantation and take tasting before heading back to Chiang Mai.
A perfect program for Nature Lovers!
07:30 a.m. Pick you up from your hotel in Chiang Mai
Drive 1 hour and 15 minutes to Lamphang Province
08:45 a.m. Visit Tung Kwian Market
Drive about 1 ½ hours to Wat Chalermprakiat Phrachomklao Rachanuson
Visit Wat Chalermprakiat Phrachomklao Rachanuson
Drive to Chae Son National Park
Walk to Chae Son Waterfall and hot spring
Touch the great quality of mineral of hot spring
03:00 p.m. Drive to Mae Jam Village
Visit Arabica coffee plantation and take tasting
04:30 p.m. Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
06:00 p.m. Arrive at your hotel in Chiang Mai
1. This tour program requires a moderate level of physical. Make sure you’re in good health and can withstand a moderate level of activity. You may experience symptoms of motion sickness due to the windy road.
2. Pregnancy is not allowed for this program.
3. Program may be subject to change due to available schedule and any other unforeseen reasons.
|SERVICE TYPE||PRICES PER PERSON IN THAI BAHT|
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4-5 PAX||6-7 PAX||8-9 PAX|
- Private air conditioned van or car with Licensed driver
- English speaking tour guide. Other languages are available on request
- All entrance fees / tickets as mentioned in the program
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Drinking water in our car
- Travel accident insurance
What’s not included:
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tours
How to wear:
- You should dress appropriately, T - shirt with short sleeves and long trousers is perfect for Temple tour.
- Hiking shoes
- Jacket for winter season (November - February)
- Raincoat for Rainy season (July - September)
What to bring:
- Change of clothes (you will get wet)
- Sunscreen lotion
- Hat or cap
- If you are happy with the level of service you’ve been provided by our tour guide and other local suppliers.
We only employ safe careful drivers and use the most modern and comfortable air conditioned cars or vans. Transportation will be arranged depending on the size of your group.
Please note during peak holiday periods we often need to contract vehicles to meet the high demand. Occasionally the make and model will be different from that described above but we do ensure all contracted vehicles offer the same comfort and safety level.