One Day Wat Chalermprakiat (Unseen!) and Prathat Lamphang Luang Temple
Tour Code: APF-17
Highlights: Wat Chalermprakiat (Unseen!), Prathat Lamphang Luang Temple and Mae Tha Flea Market
Details: One Day Sightseeing Tour
Tour operated by : AP GOOD @ TRAVEL (Private Tour only)
Tour duration : 10 ½ Hours
Tour departing : Departs daily on a private basis
Pickup time : 07:30 a.m. at your hotel lobby
Pickup & drop-off conditions:
- Free pickup and drop-off for hotels located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
- If you are unsure about the specific of your hotel or resort location, you can email or call us upfront.
We start by departing from Chiang Mai to Wat Chalermprakiat Phrachomklao Rachanuson which takes about 2 ½ -hour drive. Also name Wat Phrabat Pu Pha Daeng at ground-base level of Pu Yak Mountain. The temple was built to commemorate King Rama IV of Rattanakosin dynasty’s 200thanniversary. The view is absolutely stunning and breathtaking going up to reach pagodas perched on top of Pu Yak Mountain. A road trail and a series of steel steps (about 300 steps) created to facilitate the climb. The mountain has been a Buddhist pilgrimage site, due to a feature believed to be a footprint of Buddha. A truly incredible place to visit! After lunch at a local restaurant, we continue to visit Prathat Lamphang Luang Temple which is a beautiful Lanna Architecture temple. On the way back, we stop at Mae Tha Flea Market, a farmers’ market, to see the jungle products and local snacks such as deep fried insects, worm, etc.
08.00 a.m. Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai
Drive about 2 ½ hours to Wat Chalermprakiat Phrachomklao Rachanuson
10:30 a.m. Visit Wat Chalermprakiat Phrachomklao Rachanuson
Drive to Prathat Lamphang Luang Temple
Visit Prathat Lamphang Luang Temple
Visit Mae Tha flea market to see the jungle products and local snacks
05:00 p.m. Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
06:00 p.m. Arrive at your hotel in Chiang Mai
- This tour program requires a moderate level of physical. Make sure you’re in good health and can withstand a moderate level of activity. You may experience symptoms of motion sickness due to the windy road.
- Not recommeded for people with heart, back, hip problems or pregnant women.
- Program may be subject to change due to available schedule and any other unforeseen reasons. All timings are approximate.
|SERVICE TYPE||PRICES PER PERSON IN THAI BAHT|
|1 PAX||2-3 PAX||4-5 PAX||6-7 PAX||8-9 PAX|
|Private Tour (9-10 hours)||7,000||4,000||3,200||2,800||2,600|
- Private air conditioned van or car with Licensed driver
- English speaking tour guide. Other languages are available on request
- All entrance fees / tickets as mentioned in the program
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Bottled drinking water in our car
-Travel accident insurance
What’s not included:
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tours
How to wear:
- You should dress appropriately, T - shirt with short sleeves and long trousers is perfect for Temple tour.
- Hiking shoes
- Jacket for winter season (November - February)
What to bring:
- Sunscreen lotion
- Hat or cap
- If you are happy with the level of service you’ve been provided by our tour guide and other local suppliers.
We only employ safe careful drivers and use the most modern and comfortable air conditioned cars or vans. Transportation will be arranged depending on the size of your group.
Please note during peak holiday periods we often need to contract vehicles to meet the high demand. Occasionally the make and model will be different from that described above but we do ensure all contracted vehicles offer the same comfort and safety level.