Full day Whitewater Rafting
Tour Code: SR-01
Highlights: 10 Kilometers of Whitewater
Details: Join-in Tour
Tour operated by : Business partner
Tour duration : 8-9 Hours
Tour departing : Departs daily on a join-in basis
Pick up time : 09:00-09:30 a.m. at your hotel lobby, please advise us in advance on your booking.
Pick up & drop off conditions:
- Free pick up & drop off for hotels located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
- If you are unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront.
We depart from your hotel to base camp located in the beautiful and rugged Mae Taeng Valley which takes about a 2-hour drive. Have lunch by the river with plenty of delicious food. After lunch, experience an unforgettable Whitewater Rafting (10 Kilometers of Whitewater) down the untamed Mae Taeng river through wild jungle and gorgeous scenery. We will be briefed on safety instructions for whitewater rafting before we start our adventure. Finally, we take a shower, change our clothes and enjoy snacks before heading back to your hotel. We would recommend this adventure to anyone heading to Chiang Mai and wanting to see the beautiful countryside.
09:00-09:30 a.m. Pick you up from your hotel in Chiang Mai
Drive about 2 hours to the elephant camp
Lunch will be provided at the elephant camp
Experience an unforgettable Whitewater Rafting (10 Kilometers of Whitewater(2-3 hours)
03:30-04:30 p.m. Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
05:00-06:00 p.m. Arrive at your hotel in Chiang Mai
1. Minimum age for Whitewater Rafting : 12 years old
2. Program may be subject to change due to available schedule and any other unforeseen reasons.
3. If you want private transportation, please notify us in advance.
|SERVICE TYPE||PRICES PER PERSON IN THAI BAHT|
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4-5 PAX||6-7 PAX||8-9 PAX|
- Air conditioned minivan
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees / tickets as mentioned in the program
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Drinking water
- Travel accident insurance
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
How to wear:
- Free style (Ready for activities)
- Sandals or water shoes
- Swimming suit
What to bring:
- Change of clothes (you will get wet)
- Sunscreen cream
- Hat or cap
- Insect repellent
- Want a less expensive way to have a guided tour, this is your best bet.
- Tours appeal to a wide range of travellers, most of whom share an adventurous spirit and a desire to experience these destinations. Good chance for you to meet and make new acquaintances from all over the world.
- Group guided tours are often pre-set to visit a certain sight or do a certain activity—making them an easy way to get a more coordinated experience for that sight or activity.
- As for fixed itineraries, yes most guided tours follow a schedule.
- Travellers willbe picked up from several hotels together forming a group tour.
- You can expect up to 13 travelers on a trip.
-Tours are conducted in English.
- Tips are not included in the tour price and tipping is entirely at your discretion.
- All trip/ tour details and itinerary may be altered or canceled due to hazardous conditions, uncontrollable circumstances or any fortuitous event which may arise. The company always puts your safety first.
Please be at the pickup point on or before the designated time. The company has the right to depart without waiting for late participants. In this event, no refunds will be given for registered participants that do not come in time.
Should you require further clarification or promotion, please feel free to contact us.
**These tours are not operated by AP Good@Travel. We only recommend and make a booking of JOIN-IN tour for you.**