Half Day Elephant Sanctuary (No Riding) and Long-neck
Tour Code: APES-01
Highlights: Feed, walk, play and interact with the elephant – Long-neck hill tribe
Details: Elephant Sanctuary (No riding)
Tour operated by : AP GOOD @ TRAVEL (Private Tour only)
Tour duration : 5 Hours
Tour departing : Departs daily on a private basis
Pickup time : 08:30 a.m. or 12.30 p.m. at your hotel lobby, please advise us in advance on your booking.
Pickup & drop-off conditions:
- Free pickup & drop-off for hotels located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
- If you are unsure about the specific of your hotel or resort location, you can email or call us upfront.
We depart from your hotel to Long-neck hill tribe village which takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes. We walk around the village to see their lifestyle. After that, we continue to the local Elephant sanctuary. Here you will learn about history, behaviors and how to take care of the elephants. Enjoy interacting with them. It is an amazing experience in which you get to see and feel them.
08:30 a.m. Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai
Drive about 1 hour and 15 minutes
Visit Long-neck hill tribe village
10:30a.m. Change your outfit into the mahout’s outfit
Learn about history, behaviors and how to take care of the Elephants.
Meet the elephant
Feed, walk and interact with the elephant
Walk with your elephant to the stream for a bath
Say goodbye to the elephant
Change your clothes
12:15 p.m. Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
01:30 p.m. Arrive at your hotel in Chiang Mai
1. You will join activity with other people for Elephant program. We try and make our tour as fun and interactive as possible and encourage our guests to interact with each other. You'll have a chance to meet others while still being able to step away after the tour is over.
2. Program may be subject to change due to available schedule and any other unforeseen reasons.
|SERVICE TYPE||PRICES PER PERSON IN THAI BAHT|
|1 PAX||2-3 PAX||4-5 PAX||6-7 PAX||8-9 PAX|
|Private Tour (5 hours)||5,500||3,000||2,700||2,400||2,200|
- Private air conditioned van or car with Licensed driver
- English speaking tour guide with TAT license. Other languages are available on request.
- All entrance fees / tickets as mentioned in the program
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Bpttled drinking water in our car
- Mahout’s outfit and towel
- Travel accident insurance
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tours
We carry a list of the extra options which can be added to your program. If you are interested in adding one or more to your program, please let us know and we will tell you if it is practical and what the additional fee will be.
Tiger Kingdom, Zipline
How to wear:
- Free style (Ready for activities)
- Sandals or water shoes
What to bring:
- Change of clothes (you will get wet)
- Sunscreen cream
- Hat or cap
- Insect repellent
- If you are happy with the level of service you’ve been provided by our tour guide and other local suppliers.
We only employ safe careful drivers and use the most modern and comfortable air conditioned cars or vans. Transportation will be arranged depending on the size of your group.
Please note during peak holiday periods we often need to contract vehicles to meet the high demand. Occasionally the make and model will be different from that described above but we do ensure all contracted vehicles offer the same comfort and safety level.