Half Day Elephant care (No riding)
Tour Code: APEC-01
Highlights: Interact with the elephant - Elephant POOPOOPAPER Park
Details: Elephant care program (No riding)
Tour operated by : AP GOOD @ TRAVEL (Private Tour only)
Tour duration : 4-4 ½ Hours
Tour departing : Departs daily on a private basis
Pick up time : 08:30 a.m. at your hotel lobby
Pick up & drop off conditions:
- Free pick up & drop off for hotels located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
- If you are unsure about the specifics of your hotel or resort location, you can e- mail or call us upfront.
We depart from your hotel to the local elephant park which takes about a 1-hour drive. Here you will learn about history, behaviors and how to take care of the elephants. Enjoy interacting with them. It is an amazing experience in which you get to see and feel them. After that, we drive to Elephant POOPOOPAPER Park, Eco-friendly recycled paper making made with elephant poo and more. You will get to walk through and see how the process is completed. It is educational and fun for the whole family.
08:30 a.m. Pick you up from your hotel in Chiang Mai
Drive about 1 hour to the local elephant park
Change the outfit into the mahout’s outfit
Learn about history, behaviors and how to take care of the Elephants.
Meet the elephant
Feed, walk, play and interact with the elephant
Walk with your elephant to the river for a bath
Say goodbye to the elephant
Change your clothes
Enjoy fresh fruit
Drive to Elephant POOPOOPAPER Park
Visit Elephant POOPOOPAPER Park
12:45 p.m. Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
01:30 p.m. Arrive at your hotel in Chiang Mai
Remark: Program may be subject to change due to available schedule and any other unforeseen reasons.
|SERVICE TYPE||PRICES PER PERSON IN THAI BAHT|
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX||4-5 PAX||6-7 PAX||8-9 PAX|
- Private air conditioned van or car with Licensed driver
- English speaking tour guide with TAT license. Other languages are available on request.
- All entrance fees / tickets as mentioned in the program
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Drinking water in our car
- Mahout’s outfit and towel
- Travel accident insurance
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tours
We carry a list of the extra options which can be added to your program. If you are interested in adding one or more to your program, please let us know and we will tell you if it is practical and what the additional fee will be.
ATV and Long-neck hill tribe
How to wear:
- Free style (Ready for activities)
- Sandals or water shoes
What to bring:
- Change of clothes (you will get wet)
- Sunscreen cream
- Hat or cap
- Insect repellent
- If you are happy with the level of service you’ve been provided by our tour guide and other local suppliers.
We only employ safe careful drivers and use the most modern and comfortable air conditioned cars or vans. Transportation will be arranged depending on the size of your group.
Please note during peak holiday periods we often need to contract vehicles to meet the high demand. Occasionally the make and model will be different from that described above but we do ensure all contracted vehicles offer the same comfort and safety level.